A 2020 report from Gallup indicates just 40% of US employees are engaged—that is, enthusiastic, contributing, and committed to their work. The other 60% of team members range from mildly dissatisfied to downright miserable.
Organizations with low employee engagement experience measurably lower productivity and profitability. Isn’t it imperative, then, that you make certain your work environment keeps your employees satisfied and high performing? Of course. But how?
How can you build a culture of engagement that will increase employee and resident retention, enhance your brand reputation, and improve your bottom line? We can help.
Swift Bunny specializes in partnering with multifamily companies to boost employee satisfaction and performance. Our Ingage™ Feedback System is a three-step process, beginning with uncovering the candid perceptions of your most important stakeholder: your people. Feedback becomes insights, and insights become actionable tools that empower managers in building and maintaining a high-performing culture. The result? Increased engagement, performance, and profitability.
An intuitive online dashboard and robust reporting make it easy to monitor your survey results, identify drivers of disengagement, and benchmark your performance against your multifamily peers. With Ingage™, quickly highlight hotspots across the organization where satisfaction, performance, and retention are at risk. Additionally, clients are paired with a knowledgeable Swift Bunny team that provides expert consultation and a guiding hand.
Use Ingage™ to build an action plan around Swift Bunny’s proven best practices to focus on the issues that matter most to your employees. By addressing the opportunities revealed, you close the gap between your team’s expectations and the support and resources your company provides. After all, boosting engagement, retention, and performance isn’t about the metrics or methodology. It’s about your people.
Take our 4-minute sample survey and get a feel for the questions we ask, the insights we uncover, and the opportunities for improvement we reveal with Ingage™ year-round feedback system.Try It Out
We will be in touch with you when we have news to share. Thanks for your interest!